For effective reconnaissance and action as well as situation assessment, the commander and driver need the best possible visibility and maximum control over the vehicle system. Full operational readiness must be guaranteed day and night in order to be able to detect sources of danger even in adverse environments and to anticipate self-reconnaissance. Elbit Systems Deutschland vehicle-based systems offer complete system solutions for this purpose.
See-Through Armor Technology – 360 degree situational awareness system in a closed combat vehicle. Until now, commanders and drivers of armoured vehicles could only view the external events via periscopes, periscopes or individual cameras. With the “IronVision™ “system, crew members have a full 360° field of view, day and night.
- No Latency – Real Time Video
- High resolution cameras
- VR & AR applications
- Day & Night
- Look-Lock-Launch capabilities
- Applicable on different platforms
- Interoperable with unmanned vehicles
- Latenzfrei – Video in Realzeit
- Hochauflösende Kameras
- VR- und AR-Applikationen
- Tag & Nacht
- Auf unterschiedlichen Plattformen einsetzbar
- Verwendbar mit unbemannten Systemen
Spectro XR is an extremely powerful, multispectral, long-range electro-optical sensor head that combines the performance of a 20′ unit in a 15′ housing.
With its integrated high-resolution image channels in various wavelength ranges and modular powerful laser systems, the SPECTRO XR offers the highest performance day, night and bad weather conditions.
The heart of the system is a multispectral optical system that provides the highest possible imaging performance for all image channels. The SPECTRO XR can be equipped with a long-range laser rangefinder or alternatively with a laser target marker.
As a system, the SPECTRO XR includes an advanced video tracker and embedded servers for media, geo and tactical data. The SPECTRO XR is designed for maritime and land-based applications as well as fixed and rotary wing aircraft.
- Multispectral Common Aperture Telescope
- High Definition Spectra-Spatial Image Fusion
- Enhanced Multi Layered User Experienc
- Ultra Stabilized In-Motion EOP Design
- Advanced Geo-Location Insight System
- Visual channel zoom and spotter in Full HD
- Thermal channel zoomer and spotter in Full HD
- SWIR spotter in HD
- Laser target marker/laser range finder
- Multi-axis stabilization