Wide Area Reconnaissance.
The daylight-independent camera of the “SupervisIRTM” controls large areas on land, on water and in the air. The multifunctional day/night observation system for long ranges “Long View” is a versatile reconnaissance system for remote observation, target acquisition and fire control of single targets. In combination with the geodata-based fire control platform “HattoriX”, it is also a highly mobile network system. It can be used either dismounted or vehicle-based.
Long View, HattoriX and SupervisIRTM.
High performance observation and reconnaissance system for long ranges.
- Tag, thermal and SWIR channels for long ranges
- Integrated laser rangefinder
- GPS and digital compass
- Target acquisition up to 40 km
- 12.5 kg weight
- Video and photo recording
- Can be used vehicle-supported, stationary or dismounted
HattoriX is a “next generation” payload system with passive CAT-1 target acquisition for special operations. It is an all-inclusive solution for dismounted forces.
- 2D and 3D digital map display
- Integrated target database
- Active & Passive (L)RF capabilities
- Not detectable by passive sensor technology
- AR Situation report
- Integrated goniometer
- Compatible with TELEFUNKEN RACOMS UAV
The “SupervisIRTM” is a unique Wide Area Persistent Surveillance (WAPS) System. It provides trend-setting surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities.
- Panorama thermal image 90°X12.5°
- Automatic target acquisition and tracking in real time
- Regions of Interest function
- Interoperable with C2 systems
- Parallel video streaming to several end devices simultaneously