Thank you for visiting our website and your interest in our company as well as in our services and solutions.
Data protection and data security have a high priority in our company – we take the protection of your personal data very seriously. For this purpose, we have implemented technical and organizational measures to ensure that the requirements of the relevant data protection laws, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG)), are met.
The compliance with high security standards when using our website is a central concern for us in order to be able to guarantee that your personal data is handled in a data protection compliant manner.
Controller according to Art. 4 General Data Protection Regulation (GRPR):
Elbit Systems Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG
89075 Ulm (see also Imprint)
3. Contact details Data Protection Officer
4. Processing of personal data
1. When using the website for information purposes only, we only process the personal data that your browser automatically transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security. The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
2. When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide us with (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your enquiry. We will delete the data in this context in accordance with the legal requirements, if the storage is no longer necessary, or limit processing, if there are legal storage obligations.
3. When using the website, cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using, and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.‘
- Temporary cookies (also: session or session cookies): Temporary cookies are deleted at the latest after a user has left an online offer and closed his browser.
- Necessary (also: essential or absolutely necessary) cookies: These cookies may be absolutely necessary for the operation of a website or for security reasons.
4. You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, reject the acceptance of all cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this Website. This stored information will be collected separately from any other data you may provide to us. In particular, data from cookies will not be linked to your other data. No profiling takes place.
5. Application process
It is possible to send us your applications on an electronic way via email or our by post.
If you send us an application, you consent to its storage and use for the purpose of the contact and to its storage and processing of your personal data as part of the implementation of the application procedure.
The information will of course be treated confidentially and will only be stored and used for a specific purpose. An objection, deletion or correction of your data is possible at any time.
For the purpose of carrying out and completing the application procedure properly, we will keep your application documents for 6 months (after rejection) . At the end of this period, your personal data will be deleted irrevocably.
In addition, we only keep your data longer if you have expressly consented to longer storage (e.g. for inclusion in our talent pool). In this case, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time for the future. In the event of withdrawal, the legality of the processing carried out up to this point remains unaffected.
The transfer of your personal data as part of the application process is generally voluntary; You are neither legally nor contractually obliged to transmit your personal data to us. However, the transmission of your data is necessary for consideration in the application process, since we need information about you (in particular contact details as well as data on your qualifications and your career) within the process. The provision of your data is therefore necessary for a possible contract with us, as a possible consequence of the non-provision is that we do not consider your application and cannot offer you a job in our company.
If your application is successful and you sign an employment contract, your application documents and the personal data contained will be added to your personnel file and stored there within the statutory retention periods.
6. Third party data transfer
Your personal data will only be transferred to third parties
- if we have explicitly pointed this out in the description of the respective data processing.
- if your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR have been given
- if the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation and
- insofar as this is according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Your personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the EU.
We also use external service providers to process our services, which we have carefully selected and commissioned in writing. You are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked by us. If necessary, data processing agreements according to Art. 28 GDPR have been closed.
7. Deleting of your personal data
We will delete your personal data as soon as the purpose for which we have collected and processed the data no longer applies. Beyond this time your personal data will only be stored if this is necessary in accordance with the laws, regulations or other legal provisions of the European Union or a member state of the European Union to which we are subject.
8. Legal basis for processing data
1. As far as you have given us your consent for the processing of your personal data, this was the legal basis for the processing (Art. 6 para. 1 letter a GDPR).
2. 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR provides the legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes of initiating or fulfilling a contract with you.
3. If the processing of your personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of our legal obligations (e.g. for the storage of data), we are entitled to do so in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Letter. c GDPR.
4. In addition, we process personal data for the purposes of asserting our legitimate interests and the legitimate interests of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Letter f GDPR.. Die Maintaining the functionality of our IT systems, but also the marketing of our own and third-party products and services as well as the legally required documentation of business contacts are such legitimate interests.
9. Links to other websites
As the provider of our website, we are responsible for the content of our own online offering. We may have to distinguish between these own contents and links to contents provided by other parties, for which we cannot assume any responsibility and do not adopt their contents as our own. However, we have no influence on whether the website operators linked to us comply with the relevant data protection regulations. This privacy statement does not apply to the websites of other providers. Not even if they are accessed via links on the Telefunken Racoms website.
For this reason, please observe the respective data protection regulations of the other providers. We therefore accept no liability for the content of external websites. Only the respective third party provider is liable for damages caused by erroneous or illegal contents of its website.
10. Use of Social Media Plug Ins
We deliberately decided against the use of social media plug-ins. This means that when you visit our website, your user data is not automatically transferred to the servers of social networks such as Xing, LinkedIn, Facebook or similar.
Instead of the social media plug-ins, we have decided to implement links so that data is not passed on to social media services in advance.
Via our website you can, if you wish, connect to social networks such as Xing, LinkedIn or Facebook via the link. However, this only happens if you consciously click on this link.
11. Google Analytics
2. Purposes of the Processing
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and Internet use.
3. Legal Basis
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
4. Recipients or Categories of Recipients
The recipient of the collected data is Google.
5. Transfer to Third Countries
Personal data will be transferred to the USA under the EU-US Privacy Shield on the basis of the European Commission’s adequacy decision. You can download the certificate under https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant
6. Duration of Data Storage
The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user-identifiers (e.g. User-IDs) or advertising-identifiers are automatically deleted after 14 months. Data whose retention period has been reached is automatically deleted once a month.
7. Data subjects rights
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by blocking the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functionalities of this website to their full extent.You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the Browser Add-on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Opt-out cookies will prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. To prevent Google Analytics from collecting data across different devices, you must opt-out on all systems used.
12. Data subject rights
1. Right of access by the data subject
You have the right to request the following information from the controller:
- the purposes for which the personal data will be processed;
- the categories of personal data processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed;
- the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage duration;
- You have the right to request information as to whether your personal data will be transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees according to Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transmission.
2. Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
3. Right to erasure
3.1. You can request the controller to delete your personal data immediately, and the data controller is obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data relating to you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a GDPR was based, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- According to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR the processing is objectionable and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you file an objection pursuant to Art. Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR to object the processing.
- The personal data was processed illegally.
- The deletion of your personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the member states to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data was collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 Para. 1 GDPR.
3.2. Information to third parties
If the controller has made your personal data public and is according to Art. 17 para. 1 GDPR comitted to delete them, he takes appropriate measures, including technical ones, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, in order to inform those controller who process the personal data that you as the data subject, requested delete all links to your personal data or to copy or replicate this personal data.
This does not apply to the extent that processing is necessary:
- for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the area of public health
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 GDPR in so far as the right is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of that processing; or
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
3.4. Right to restriction of processing
Your shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 Para 1 GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
Where processing has been restricted, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with the data subject’s consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.A data subject who has obtained restriction of processing shall be informed by the controller before the restriction of processing is lifted.
A data subject who has obtained restriction of processing shall be informed by the controller before the restriction of processing is lifted.
3.5. Right to object the processing of personal data
You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, at any time, to object against the processing of your personal data, which is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. e or f DS-GVO takes place to object; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller will no longer process your personal data unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected to such direct advertising.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
3.6. Right to object
You have the right to withdraw your consent under data protection law at any time without special reason. Withdrawing consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. The person concerned is aware that such a withdrawal can have an impact on the continued existence of the contractual relationship
3.7. Right of data porability
You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable format, which you have provided to the controller..
3.8. Right to complain to the supervisory authority
You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by the controller.
In this way we can adapt them to the current legal requirements and take changes in our services into account, e.g. when introducing new services. The most current version applies to your visit.